Bartell Drugs History
Bartell drugs is a chain of pharmacies. The headquarters of the company is located in Seattle, Washington. It was founded in 1890. By George H Bartell. He purchased Lake Washington Pharmacy and renamed it as Bartell. Later in 1898, he opened the second store. The third store was opened in 1908. By 1930 there were 15 stores in all. Today there are 64 stores spread across the US sub-continent. After 100 years, the Bartell group expanded its business outside Seattle in Gig Harbour. Apart from selling drugs it also offers prescriptions, travel consultations, immunization and specialty care.
Bartell Drugs Corporate Founder
Founder: George H. Bartell, Sr.
Bartell Drugs Corporate Official Address
Address: 4025 Delridge Way SW
Seattle, WA 98106
Bartell Drugs Corporate Contact Details
- Phone Number: +1 206-763-2626
- Fax Number: 206-763-2062
- Email: [email protected]