Smoking blends (or smoking mixes) are made up of herbs and extracts. The herbs that make up any smoking mix have been known to mankind since ancient times. It is known that ancient shamans, venues, and priests of various tribes and nations used such herbs for entering into “mystical states”. So they “communicated with deities and spirits. You can buy smoking blends at weeddelivery.io.
Some of the popular plants used to produce aromatic mixes include fortune teller sage, datura, red fly, small Hawaiian tree rose, mimosa, guarana, kratom, and many others.
Types of smoking blends
Edibles Vancouver gummies are divided into two groups.
The first includes mixtures consisting of natural plants (mixed together in certain proportions and giving the so-called “effect of consumption”).
Let us name the most common ones:
- Sage predictors, -a type of plant from the genus Sage, from the leaves of which the psychoactive hallucinogen is obtained. The duration of hallucinations increases depending on the dose of the active ingredient;
- Little Hawaiian Tree Rose, whose hallucinogenic properties were only discovered in the 1960s, has the highest concentration of psychoactive substances in the entire family. The effects of oral consumption of the seeds are comparable to the effects of LSD.
The second group of smoking mixes is mixtures of herbs treated with lab-made chemicals (synthetic cannabinoids). Their composition includes extracts from plants, herbal gatherings, vegetable oils, and various flavorings (honey, vanilla, menthol). In addition to synthetic analogs of marijuana, which cause euphoria, hallucinogens are added to the mix. The most popular today among young people is JWH smoking blends (slang for a plan, spice, mix, weed, green, cherry, chocolate, scatter, green flag, spit).
The main forms of synthetic smoking blends include:
- Crystals. Fully synthetic mixes that contain designer drugs. Have a large crystalline structure and looks like bath salt or fertilizer;
- Dew. A mixture of herbs treated with a solution of synthetic cannabinoids. Chamomile, motherwort, and clover can be used as a base. An example of such a drug is Spice;
- Powder. The most potent mixture from those presented in the list. It is made entirely of synthetic components, also taken orally and intravenously as a solution;
- Flour. May contain both synthetic and natural components. Externally, it is a finely dispersed dust;
- Stamps. Small pieces of paper are impregnated with a synthetic drug, most often with a psychostimulant effect. It can be one of the most potent drugs;
- Hard mixtures. Other names – “plasticine”, “plastic”. Their composition can be synthetic or semi-synthetic mixes mixed with a solid base, for example, with ground prunes.
Advantages of smoking blends
While smoking blends are considered unsafe, they do have a number of benefits:
- Relieves cramps;
- Reduces body temperature;
- Has an antifungal effect;
- Removes toxic substances from the body;
- Purifies the blood;
- Stimulates the production of the hormone testosterone;
- Has anti-cancer properties;
- Helps to eliminate the products of decay through sweat.
Smoking mixtures and mixes became widespread among teenagers and young adults in the 2000s. Their main active ingredient is cannabinoid receptor agonists. Composition-wise, mixtures are divided into natural, herbal, and synthetic. The synthetic ones often contain the cannabinoid JWH-018 and its derivatives. Outwardly, mixtures can look like a powder, crystals (salts), scattered flour, stamps, or plasticine.